The "Confident Adjuster I" was custom designed to serve the needs of Omnia and Omnia clients
securely, with precision and consistency.
The system offers complete file management capability designed to manage all aspects of
assignments including activities, photos, documents and any related data.
With this system you have :
Real-time secure access to your files, anywhere, anytime through our secure Client Portal.
Instant and customizable reporting on files.
Simple and intuitive design which eliminates the need for extensive training.
- Direct Client to Adjuster File Assignment.
- Custom Management Reports.
- Preferred Vendor Administration.
- Catastrophe Management.
- File Specific Activity Tracking.
- File Specific Document and Photo Management.
- File Specific Expense Tracking.
- File Specific Diary Tracking.
- File Specific Subscriber Management.
- File Specific Claimant Management.
- Easy Partial or Full File Downloads.
- Centralized billing.
- Customizable data mining capabilities available.
- 99.9% Paperless File Management.
- much more...
Our in-house development capability makes it possible to customize features, reports and data management to suit
the needs of individual clients.
We take the security and protection of client's data very seriously. Our system is designed applying
both leading industry standards as well as some proprietary security measures.
Security measures include :
- Automated 2048-bit SSL encryption.
- We only give access to authenticated authorized users.
- Minimum user password strength is required.
- User password reset required after limited failed log-in attempts.
- Time limited user password expiry.
- Password resets to authenticated user email addresses only.
- Conservative proprietary user log-in tracking and control.
- Real-time local backups (drive duplication) and daily incremental offsite backups.
- Our dedicated servers and backups are located within physical borders of Canada and are PIPEDA compliant, ensuring your data is protected by Canadian law against intrusive foreign laws.
- The datacenter is ISO 27001:2005 certified with SOC 1 and 2 type II certifications, confirming its high standards in security by an external independent audit.
- Server security include automated operating system security patches, advanced ConfigServer firewall protection, application firewall protection and DDOS protection.